Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Maths DLO

 Aloha!~

Since this week I´m pretty sure, I have been working on a maths DLO for changing improper fractions into whole numbers and vice versa on book creator which has been really fun to do! I found it really fun to use and it was also my first time using it to ;w;. I also didn´t find anything about it hard at all so that was nice to but I´m not able to post it rn but it will be coming later on. 

I think you should all use this app sometime to! 

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.