Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

7 Sacraments Work!

Hii!

This week and last week our class has been learning about the Sacraments and what they mean. There are the Sacraments of Initiation which are Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation, Sacraments of Healing which are Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick and then Sacraments of Commitment which are Marriage and the Holy Orders.

For these we had to do a bunch of activities about them and it took me a while to do all of them but i finally finished! 

Something I enjoyed about doing this was being able to use different sites for each DLO I did and something I found hard was using Scratch shapes because it was kinda hard to draw on it but I had to use it though, but I got it done ;A;

Here is my first one: (I used book creator)

My second one: (I just used Canva)

My third one: 

And last I screen castifyed it and I had given up at the end to ;w;


(The book creator one might not be up right now but it will be up soon!)

Hope you all have a great day <3 ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.