Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Maori Language Week!

 Kia Ora ;)

Last week, as you may know, was Maori Language week! Since it was Maori Language week in our reading tasks we had to make a DLO of some sort teaching about Maori and the different things to it like the alphabet for example. This was also when our class learnt about a site called book creator which we use a lot now!

I was going to do it on book creator but then I kind of got annoyed and ended up doing it on google slides which was also fun to do as well!

Something I enjoyed about this was being able to put whatever I wanted in it and I think I did better in this then I have done in my other DLOs and something I found hard was really nothing, it was a fun experience!

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.