Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Pope Inquiry!

 Aloha!

Last week for one of the R.E lessons we were doing we had to make an inquiry about the Pope and these were the 5 different topics that we could make it about:

Important events in the life of Pope Francis - Popes of the 21st Century - The Pope’s Home (The Vatican) - An Encyclical written by the Pope - Pick your own topic

After picking one of these topics ( I chose important events in the life of Pope Francis) we had to make three question using When or What for the first one, How or Why for the second and Is, Could, Would or Should for the last. After making the questions we had to give three answers for each question. I made my Inquiry on a slideshow!


Something I found hard about this was I didn't really what kind of question I should've used but I think these are good;)

Something I liked about this was reading all the info about what the Pope had done in his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.