Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

ANZAC Activities!

Since ANZAC Day is coming up our class was set to do some ANZAC Activities while at home due to COVID - 19. In these activities we had to make different DLOs for the activities that were set and we had to post 2 from the activities that we have completed. There were 8 activities that needed to be done. 

The first activity that I did was to try and come up with a creative way for people to still acknowledge the ANZAC´s  because since the COVID - 19 has spread very quickly and we can´t go into big groups all ANZAC services were cancelled. So I decided that we should dress up in red on the ANZAC day! I made this poster on Canva.
Here is my poster.


Another activity that I did was 10 items that I would miss if I were a soldier having to go to Gallipoli.  Here we had to give detail about these 10 items that we would miss if we had to leave. So I made my poster on Piktochart for this one because it´s a big space that can be used when Canva is a very limited space if you want to just use one box and fit it in. 
So here is my poster! 


Something I found hard with making these is on Canva I had a bit of trouble with the space and it was a bit hard trying to fit in everything. Something I found hard with my other poster was trying to make it able to read what was on it because I wanted the background to have a war theme but you couldn´t really see the writing properly so I was trying to see what I could do for that. 

Something I liked with making these poster was doing all the fonts and the backgrounds and just designing it mostly.

I hoped you liked my blog post and remember to stay home,wash your hands daily and don´t touch your face!!!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Siale

    I really like the posters you have made, they are clearly laid out and easy to read. I liked you idea about dressing on in red on ANZAC day.

    Mr Norman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mr Norman!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I tried my best to lay out everything so that it was at least a bit readable so I´m happy that you are able to read it! Again thank you for commenting on my blog and hope you are staying safe at home!

      ~Siale

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.