Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

♡~Food Critic~♡

Ohayo!

Since, I'm pretty sure 2 weeks ago, we have been looking at different types of medias e.g ads and social medias and different kind of things like that and we have also been learning about constructing medias as well ;p

After learning about these different things and steps to make your own kind of media we went off and were challenged to make our own kind of media about something that has happened at school, let it be maybe about camp and different things like that! I decided that I would do one writing as a food critic and talking about the foods that we had at camp

My site is called "reallifeanimefood?" ;) I also made my article kind of thing on Piktochart! I put different ads on the side as well which was something that we were told to include. I can't put the pic of my thing here because the ads won't work so here is the link to it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.