Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

~Fake News~

Konbanwa Everyone! 

These past few weeks we have been learning a lot of things about media and like my other post we were constructing out own type of media to ;w; Since we did that about 2 weeks ago last week we were learning about fake medias and how to spot when something is most likely FAKE!

One of the clues is when the URL will have something like .com.co at the end or another clue is that if you can search up on google and if it comes up with things that irrelevant to the topic than that means it is fake. Another clue is when they use click bait so they can have a pic of something but when you read it is about something totally different ;p

After learning a bunch of things about fake media we were challenged to make our own kind of news  about something and then write about something different from what the title of our article is about! Here is mine. 

I did mine on Piktochart and i didn't really know what to do so I just came up with this!


BYEEE x




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.