Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Three Significant People In The Early Church

This week we had to choose between 6 people from the early church and we had to write about their role in the church, how did they help the church and why were they significant in the church. We had to read about them and what they were like.

When we had finished reading and picked 3 people that we wanted to do it on we had to make it on Animaker and after we finished we had to Screen Castify it. I chose Stephen, Paul and Peter.

I found it difficult to work on Animaker because it was my first time going on it and I didn't really know how to work things, so some people had to help me but in the end I think I did a good job.

Here is my Animaker!


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora I'm Jorja from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I like the way you made your animaker.

    Did you think about how fast your anmaker was?

    I think that you might of accidentally made it to fast.

    (: Kind Regards Jorja :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.