Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Subaru

Aloha ;0

This week for reading we were assigned more Matariki work! This time we learned about Pleiades around the world and we had to pick a country and learn about what there kind of symbol for Matariki is;)

I chose Japan as mine and we had to make a DLO to teach other people about what we learnt from this and so I did mine on canva.

Something I like about this activity was the learning part because I liked learning about what symbol of Matariki they used to represent it. Something I found hard about this was I was kind of confused at the start about what we actually had to do but it was much easier once someone explained to me what it was that we had to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.